Skip to main content

HOW HURT IT IS TO HAVE A BROKEN HEART






My teen life isn’t a happy memory for me. I summoned my life full of miseries, heartaches, full of loneliness. I don’t even wanted to keep on recallin my past life, but when occasion call, I’m force to.

I had never found my true love I can call. I’d prayed then to meet someone to love me and be my husband. While studying telegraphy in a vocational school, there was a guy who had keep on eyeing on me. I heard he feels something for me. But this man is so coward, so timid and all he do is stare at me. He had never tried to approach or talk to me, or even find a friend to act as bridge between us.

True to what I kept on wishing, he hails from a city I wanted, a good education as he’s taking up a course in computer. But my great problem, he just remained as seems stalker to me. He just kept on following me, no words or even a bit of desire to talk or be near to me be-friend me, nothing.
When I went in Manila to study, I thought all about his shadow will be gone. A big mistake, for his parents had made a business here too. A junk shop operated by the family. In the university where I enrolled, he also enrolled. Every time he passes by my room, he just took a gloomy look at me, silently following at my back a bit further. The more I felt disgusted.

Do I have to make the first step for him to be able to talk to me? No way. How can I lean on a man with an attitude like it? Until I had my first child, still that manner I saw in him.
It had took a year seeing him not anymore since we move back in the province.
Handling the responsibility of being a mother and father to my son is a great task and challenge to me. I had faced it all alone, with God’s help, I able to provide them good education and both of them have stable and good job now.
When I reached age of sixty plus or as senior citizen years, I keep on pounding my breast. Why in this age I still felt this kind of feeling? Feeling in love to a man so young at my age, twenty years gap, shameful! But what can I do? I just had felt it later as days goes on.

When I first met him, there’s no any feeling I felt then. But the kindness he had shown in me, the character of my dream man to be, I had find it all in him. In height, we’re just same; a professional man and so talented, wealthy man, so kind and has good and refined character, handsome.

I felt that he has some kind of feeling in me too, when he put his arms on my shoulder, a strange feeling I can’t ignore, even him. Maybe, he’s just trying to kept it silently because of our age gap.

I prayed so hard to God that if he is the man for me, He will make a way to make it come true between us. I even asked signs if he is still much single, no attachment to any woman, he would hug and kiss me on my check. That was my quest to God the moment will see again. December 18 2014 is the most memorable day which I would treasure in my heart. What I had prayed was answered clearly, for not only once he had kissed and hug me but thrice. I was so thrilled and felt that heavenly feeling as other woman says.

But the problem is, will I see him again? I cried a lot for that great discouragement. Do I have to hope still? Or just accept the reality that what am dreaming of is so impossible to happen because of our large age gap? Am I dreaming so high though I know it’s impossible to happen?
I just silently crying alone and hard, so hurt to accept the reality. I blame this heart of mine for falling in love at wrong time, but not to right man. For surely I believe and I know deep in my heart, he is my one and only man I ever loved.
To keep myself free from keep on thinking of him, I kept myself busy of writing blogs, poem’s passages and writing songs. I have to accept my destiny, maybe I was born just to be alone in life and accept it.
Maybe, time will heal it. I don’t want to keep on crying anymore, am so tired of endless pain since my childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAKATAN, THE BANANA WITH MANY BENEFITS AND USES

One of the most healthy, nutritious and have many medicinal benefits which can be derives from it. It can grow from poorest to richest type of soil and bears fruit with success. It requires moist, deep, fertile and well- drained soil. A fertile sandy loam or loam soil is best. Banana has many kinds of varieties. Among them are “Abuhon”, “Dali-an”, “Cardaba”, “Saba”, “Lakatan”, “Latundan” and “Morado.” HOW TO PLANT: Suckers must be 11 to 20 cm in diameter and weighs 2.3 to 2.7 kg., cuttings some part of leaves, leaving the two youngest. Cut back 10cm above the rhizomes for maiden suckers. Corm obtain from healthy suckers that have no fruits yet. Use corms with cut tops at 10 to 15cm in diameter with good bud. Dip the corm in a solution containing fungicide and insecticide plus spreader sticker. Use hand gloves and mask when dipping corms, dip it for 5 to 6 minutes, then dry under the shade. PREPARE LAND: Plant either the whole or cut it into pieces, having at

CONSTRUCTION WORKERS: I SALUTE

My attention was caught as I sit by our windows, praying of what’s interesting topic I should write. We’re almost one year now here on our new house it’s a small subdivision only. Yes, peaceful but a lonely place for me. Houses here were still few; so many lots are still vacant. Every month, one or two houses are constructed, just like this month. One is near along our side, the other across our street. Constructions are booming fast, happy to see how it is blooming every day in the hands of those men. They are the construction workers as they are called, compose of carpenters, engineers, electricians, mason and so on. My late father is a carpenter, mason with a little knowledge on electricity also. That’s why I admire and saluted this kind of men who really does their job faithfully. It started on implementing the right measurements of lot before digging up, setting those lumber woods around. Digging those holes for post, while others busy aligning those steel for post, the

COCONUT TREE- The Most Wondrous Tree

When planted in rows and in groups along the seashores bays, boulevard, produces shades, adding to cool breeze of winds. A suitable place to lean on for two lovers beneath the tree. It grows in tropical areas, rainforest areas and it takes a year or so to mature. One tree can produce 50 nuts. They belong to the family Arecaceae and has 150 species that can be found in 180 countries all over the world. Live on sandy soil, requires a lot of sunlight and regular rainfalls. What are interesting features of this tree? They can be either tall or grow as dwarf trees, 20 to 60 feet tall and 98 for tall trees. They have a 13 to 20 inches long pinnate leaves and can reach up to 24 to 35 inches in length. They are attached to the ground via a strong fibrous roots system. They develop both female and male flowers and matures at different time to avoid self-pollination. Female flowers are larger. Its fruit is known as drupe and ripens after one year. They can produce only from 30