Skip to main content

Its About Doctors I Encountered When I Discovered My Multiple Hepatic Liver Cysts

It was 2009 if I was not mistaken when I discovered my poor health condition. Good then I have a Maxicare card yet as beneficiary from my son. I highly appreciate and recommend Maxicare Health. The benefits covered a lot. We worry less then. When time permits, if we have enough I will enlist at same health care.

My first Dr. recommended by this health care was a lady doctor in gastro internal medicine. Undergone ultrasound…etc. Its almost a year repeatedly coming back to and fro . A little bit of examination of abdomen..tsu..tsu.. let you go home. No medicine.. observe only how it grows big.. Hop in to another lady doctor.. 3 lady doctor.. I was not contented of the way they attend to my condition.

It was 2011 or 2012 if not mistaken,hard to remember..I came across a male doctor. A doctor at along Mandaluyong Hospital. He immediately recommend me to undergo aspiration of the cysts. It was multiple and measure big already. I suffer bloating of my belly, hard to breath.. so uncomfortable.

When that day come for me to undergo aspiration of my multiple hepatic liver cysts..I was so nervous.My two sons was with me. They let me lay down on bed, of course. Not in operation room but in a room with ultrasound and other equipment. An aged doctor was the one in charged to do it. I was injected with anesthesia in my abdomen two times I think.

The drama of agony began when I saw was injected in my belly; not an ordinary needle..huh! When the needle passes down inside down my flesh.. a very crucial pain started. I grasp the end part of my bed covering. You cannot shout to release at least the pain..but with close mouth and tears only and growl in agony. As if all your internal organ is being pulled out ! Ahh…I thought I would die that moment, the echo of my cries is being heard by my two sons outside. Thinking it was it..nope..wrong..when he pulled out the injection out the fluid was release in a glass container. He was so careful radiologist doctor too. Then he said ,another one to reduce more the fluid inside..another hell..umm..sacrifice more ..I hope that day would not be able to handle it. Prayer to Almighty God..He made me strong to carry on that much pain.

Anesthesia is effective only beneath the flesh. After that, its not effective anymore. Almost half gallon of fluid was obtain. Ahh..at last..free from that hell moments. Two days confinements, then go home. Only months passed, a bigger multiple cysts existed,bloating,nausea, spots of dark circles as if boxed by somebody. On arms thighs etc.

Prayed hard enough..give me a good doctor please who is gifted with intelligent and kind enough to patient. Year 2012.. a lucky year for me. I met Dr. Henson Ryan Lim, an IM GASTRO, 2 or 3 times of coming back because of much pain and bloating. He recommend to us Dr. Ruel Ryan. Barrosso, 9 yrs. of experience as hepatic pancreatic biliary liver surgeon. I was immediately schedule for operation. The surgery lasted for 5 or 6 hours almost. He unroof the cysts and fill up the hallow with my own fats etc. My gallbladder stone too was removed. Everything went well.

I was discharged of the hospital thru the kindness of Dr. Barroso..I cant elaborate much the details. But I salute that so much kindness, patience, helpful, understanding and a very brilliant doctor!

Dr. Lim concern for his patients I highly appreciated, his concern is for the patient. If I will offer you aspiration, it will keep on coming back, he said. So honest, practical (will cost money a lot) considerable. That is a true doctor. The true doctor I highly recommend for those in need of IM GASRO and for LIVER DISEASES.. Dr. Ruel T. Barroso.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAKATAN, THE BANANA WITH MANY BENEFITS AND USES

One of the most healthy, nutritious and have many medicinal benefits which can be derives from it. It can grow from poorest to richest type of soil and bears fruit with success. It requires moist, deep, fertile and well- drained soil. A fertile sandy loam or loam soil is best. Banana has many kinds of varieties. Among them are “Abuhon”, “Dali-an”, “Cardaba”, “Saba”, “Lakatan”, “Latundan” and “Morado.” HOW TO PLANT: Suckers must be 11 to 20 cm in diameter and weighs 2.3 to 2.7 kg., cuttings some part of leaves, leaving the two youngest. Cut back 10cm above the rhizomes for maiden suckers. Corm obtain from healthy suckers that have no fruits yet. Use corms with cut tops at 10 to 15cm in diameter with good bud. Dip the corm in a solution containing fungicide and insecticide plus spreader sticker. Use hand gloves and mask when dipping corms, dip it for 5 to 6 minutes, then dry under the shade. PREPARE LAND: Plant either the whole or cut it into pieces, having at

CONSTRUCTION WORKERS: I SALUTE

My attention was caught as I sit by our windows, praying of what’s interesting topic I should write. We’re almost one year now here on our new house it’s a small subdivision only. Yes, peaceful but a lonely place for me. Houses here were still few; so many lots are still vacant. Every month, one or two houses are constructed, just like this month. One is near along our side, the other across our street. Constructions are booming fast, happy to see how it is blooming every day in the hands of those men. They are the construction workers as they are called, compose of carpenters, engineers, electricians, mason and so on. My late father is a carpenter, mason with a little knowledge on electricity also. That’s why I admire and saluted this kind of men who really does their job faithfully. It started on implementing the right measurements of lot before digging up, setting those lumber woods around. Digging those holes for post, while others busy aligning those steel for post, the

COCONUT TREE- The Most Wondrous Tree

When planted in rows and in groups along the seashores bays, boulevard, produces shades, adding to cool breeze of winds. A suitable place to lean on for two lovers beneath the tree. It grows in tropical areas, rainforest areas and it takes a year or so to mature. One tree can produce 50 nuts. They belong to the family Arecaceae and has 150 species that can be found in 180 countries all over the world. Live on sandy soil, requires a lot of sunlight and regular rainfalls. What are interesting features of this tree? They can be either tall or grow as dwarf trees, 20 to 60 feet tall and 98 for tall trees. They have a 13 to 20 inches long pinnate leaves and can reach up to 24 to 35 inches in length. They are attached to the ground via a strong fibrous roots system. They develop both female and male flowers and matures at different time to avoid self-pollination. Female flowers are larger. Its fruit is known as drupe and ripens after one year. They can produce only from 30